- Xihuitl Tamarind Sauce
- 1/2 kg of wings
- Flour (enough)
- Salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika.
- Extra: Celery, carrot and jicama sticks.
- Extra: Ranch dressing as a dip.
- Add the wings to a bowl, season with salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Add flour until all the wings are well impregnated.
- Preheat pan with enough oil to cover the wings.
- When the oil is hot, add the wings and fry until crisp, remove and drain.
- Preheat a frying pan and add the Gourmet Xihuitl Tamarind Sauce to taste, once it is hot, add the wings and stir well until they are well integrated with the sauce.
- Ready! To enjoy. You can accompany with celery, carrot, jicama and ranch dressing.